RULES GUIDELINES AND BASIC INFO
- Qualifying sets will each be 6min in duration
- Any DJ who misses or is late for his or her set will be disqualified from the competition
- During the qualifying rounds there will be an “on deck” area. When the DJ scheduled prior to you is performing you must be present in this area in order to ensure quick changes.
- 4 competitors will go on to the finals. Each set will be 6 minutes in the finals.
- DJ’s will be permitted to use the provided Turntablism Setup of a 2 Channel RaneTTM57 Mixer & 2 Technics 1200′s and may use Vinyl or Control Vinyl & 1 midi mappable controller (ie. Dicers/Maschine/Akai etc…) in any combination of the allowed formats MP3’s, records or any combination of formats. All equipment aside from slipmats, needles, midi controllers and headphones will be provided.
- ALL DJ’S MUST SIGN A WAIVER BEFORE BEING ALLOWED TO COMPETE
Beat juggling /10
Stage presence /10